Director, Recruiting & GO Associate Relations Job Listing at Headway Workforce Solutions in Columbus, OH
Plans, develops, and directs strategic recruiting and employment programs to support the Company’s staffing needs. He/She will maintain high visibility across the organization, drive positive change, and business processes to ensure the company is well positioned with a strong brand and “employer of choice” reputation within our industry. Develops, and directs associate relations programs and policies to create and promote positive relationships with General Office employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(include but are not limited to the following):
1.Plans, develops, and directs strategic recruiting and employment programs for all levels of the General Office, as well as, management positions within the field Store and Loss Prevention Operations.
2.Focuses on developing and executing a strategy for recruitment, selection criteria and value proposition required to attract worldclass leadership without having open positions through exploratory interviews to create pipeline of candidates for future positions.
3.Oversees the administration of the relocation program, including policy revisions, relocation payments and third party
4. Develops, monitors, and manages budgets and costs related to recruiting and relocation.
5. Manages relationships and negotiates contracts with third party recruiting, internet recruiting, and relocation vendors.
Provides regular updates internally and externally regarding each of these third party vendors performance in
relevance to the needs of the business.
6. Develops and directs associate relations policies, procedures and programs. Provides counsel to associates and managers
on issues related to EEO, ADA, performance management, and disciplinary actions.
7. Participates in the annual performance review process of salaried general office associates.
8. Manages direct reports, including day-to-day activities, staffing, training, development, performance assessment, and
corrective counseling sessions..
9. Plans and coordinates corporate associate events and special projects.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field required.
2. Minimum of seven years general Human Resource Management experience, including recruitment, relocation, and
employee relations required.
3. Extensive background in Human Resources policies and labor laws required.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills required.
5. Previous management experience required.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Recruiters/Recruiting jobs in Columbus, OH
View similar jobs:
Contract Technology Recruiter - Corporate Sector
J.P. Morgan Chase - OH, Ohio
Chase Wealth Management Recruiter - Advisor Hiring - Associate Level
Chase - OH, Ohio
Executive Technology Recruiter - Corporate Sector
J.P. Morgan Chase - OH, Ohio
Locate this job: