Apply on Company Website
Develops, implements, and evaluates training and
talent development initiatives for all areas of
the Company, including General Office,
Distribution Centers, and Store Operations.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(include but are not limited to the following):
- Utilizes technical skill sets from business
and/or systems implementation to oversee and
participate in the research, design, and
development of human capital initiatives to
support skill development and knowledge transfer.
- Allocates work schedule and manages
instructional design resources.
- Evaluates existing leader-led course material
for appropriate conversion to technology-based
- Reviews various training mediums to determine
the most effective delivery approach.
- Partners with Company leadership to perform
needs analysis and consults with appropriate
Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine
training requirements for custom development.
- Manages and nurtures relationships with
SME resources, vendors and the end-user community.
- Monitors subject matter and instructional
issues associated with curriculum.
- Conducts intra- and inter-department Train-
- Monitors performance and program content and
makes necessary updates as required.
- Allocates work schedule and manages resources.
- Coordinates and implements effective project
plans to serve the talent development needs of the
- Bachelor's Degree with specialization in
instructional design preferred; strong technical
experience with business and/or systems
implementation with human capital initiatives
required; SAP knowledge a plus.
- Minimum of seven years as a manager required
to include a minimum of five years in human
resources, organizational development or
instructional design preferred. Experience leading
other HR professionals.
- Experience and demonstrated ability in
instructional systems design processes such as
needs assessments and analysis, design,
development and evaluation.
- Excellent oral and written communication
skills integrating ability to sell ideas and
concepts to all levels of organization.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required;
FLASH, and HTML preferrred. SAP knowledge a plus.
- Ability to interact with diverse environments
and levels of organization from field to corporate
- Ability to handle multiple and often competitn
- Ability to travel - approximately 25%.