Medical Office Supervisor / Medical Office Manager Job Listing at Headway Workforce Solutions in Va Beach, VA
Immediate position available for a Medical Office Supervisor in the Va Beach area.
Position requires the availability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday - Friday.
- High School graduate
- Must have minimum of two years experience in a supervisory or office management role preferably in a medical environment
- Billing and collections experience preferred
- Experience posting charges and experience with ICDM-CPT coding preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Monitor department and staff
- Train new employees on registering patients,insurance terms, payer codes, authorizations and benefit information as well as policy and procedures
- Assist patients with insurance benefit questions
- Work closely with front office staff to ensure keying accuracy of registrations and charges
- Assist in the preparation of financial and billing reports
- Maintain confidentiality in working with all patient accounts, insurance and financial information
- Comply with HIPAA guidelines to protect patient data privacy.
- Maintain current knowledge of third party payers and establish personal lines of contact with representatives
- Listen effectively to patient complaints and work toward solutions.
Salary based upon experience.
Apply to this position for immediate consideration.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Norfolk area, VA
View similar jobs:
OfficeTeam - Virginia Beach, VA
Hall Mazda - Virginia Beach, VA
OfficeTeam - Norfolk, VA
Locate this job: