NCS Field Enumerators New Orleans - Proactive Job Listing at Headway Workforce Solutions in New Orleans, LA
Field Enumerators – Job Description
• Part-time and Full-time staff to support the National Children’s Study in new Orleans, LA. Work will involve mostly outbound calls and some traveling to select household locations in Orleans Parish; conducting a household enumeration survey at each location; administering a computer-assisted eligibility interview and a respondent-administered screening interview as required; administering informed consent documents to eligible respondents; using project-specific County maps, study materials and a study laptop; completing daily data transmittal to our client using an internet connection and study laptop; following standard operating procedures; adhering to strict rules regarding participant confidentiality; discussing sensitive study topics with potential participants; working with other research team members; and communicating with and reporting to our central offices in New Orleans.
– Flexible schedule involving day, early evening, and/or weekend shifts approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. Candidate must be available for 5 days to attend a paid-training session. Training will take place In New Orleans, LA.
• Qualifications: Must possess excellent communication and organizational skills, have the ability to follow and document study procedures, possess independent work habits, can accurately complete assigned tasks in a timely manner, can adhere to strict rules regarding participant and project confidentiality, and possess the ability and willingness to work in all kinds of weather conditions and locations within the county including participant households or on foot including walking for distances per study needs.
– Must be at least 18 years old.
– Must have a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
– Must have the use of a dependable personal vehicle for local travel.
– Must pass mandatory background check and drug screening.
– Must be physically able to carry study materials as necessary.
– Must attend and pass paid training in St Louis, MO.
– Prior household enumeration and or survey interview experience strongly preferred.
– Compensation ranges $13-15/hr based on qualifications and responsibilities. Mileage reimbursement is provided for use of a personal vehicle for project tasks.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in New Orleans, LA
View similar jobs:
Study Coordinator - Registered Nurse
Medical Staffing Network - Marrero, LA
Kelly Services - Saint Rose, LA
HES Senior Specialist - MSP
Chevron Corporation - Covington, LA
Locate this job: