Apply on Company Website
- Build relationships with hiring managers and HRBPs to understand current line of business needs and objectives. Define job descriptions, and develop and implement recruiting strategies that fit business needs and budget considerations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Identify and implement appropriate recruiting processes such as setting clear expectations for deliverables with hiring managers, discussing candidate assessments and closing approaches, coaching interview team on selective/behavioral interview techniques, etc.
- Successfully review job descriptions in order to understand the needs of hiring managers as well as ask relevant questions that will help identify the right candidate(s).W rite or enhance technical job descriptions in order to make them more "market friendly". Effectively market each position that you are hiring for, while creating, marketing and selling an Employee Value Proposition.
- Diligently pursue a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of the business lines you support, including core competencies/skill sets, and our company as a whole. Leverage your understanding of the marketplace in order to assist hiring managers set realistic expectations of candidate skill sets, experience and the all-around competitive landscape.
- Identify top level talent through aggressive sourcing methods which include internet research, networking, direct sourcing, employee referrals, advertisements, career events, associations, and other sources as needed. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Efficiently evaluate applicants, assess talent against baseline qualifications, technical competenciesand cultural fit for the following skill sets: Business Analysts, Development, Information Security, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Architecture and Engineering etc. Prepare a candidate slate within the framework of the positions specifications in an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Conduct screening and selection interviews that follow company guidelines, meet legal requirements, and gather job appropriate candidate information .
- Communicate regularly with hiring managers to establish rapport, provide status updates, and determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.Collect, analyze and distribute feedback to candidates, hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Manager(s) throughout the recruitment process.
- Ensure that all Talent Acquisition administration procedures and protocols are completed accurately and thoroughly, including requisitions, offer generations, candidate tracking and reporting to ensure compliance with OFCCP and EEOC guidelines, and departmental policies and procedures. Track and monitor progress against hiring metrics including submittal rates, time to fill and other associated recruiting metrics as defined.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Healthfirsts mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Support the Healthfirst Talent Acquisition brand by researching, developing and maintaining strong business relationships with trade associations, membership directories, industry network contacts and the like. Also, in an effort to increase Healthfirsts profile, attend area job fairs, recruitment events and other relevant networking opportunities within local business communities with the intention of targeting technical talent.
- Share knowledge and identify opportunities for candidates (internal and external) to assist them in their professional development. Motivate candidates and provide appropriate direction and advice that may impact career decisions.
- Bachelors Degree
- Expert knowledge of full lifecycle recruitment, including thorough pre-qualification screening, interviewing and closing professional level candidates across multiple levels in Information Technology.
- Experience forging collaborative and credibility-based relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- Demonstrated expertise in sourcing, recruiting and placing talent from a multi-source pipeline including internal candidates, internet/multimedia souring, networking, direct application, and other methodologies.
- Strong technology business acumen required.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Experience working for a search firm coupled with corporate experience.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships. Ability to consciously pursue cost-containment efforts in recruiting while continually seeking new sourcing options, and developing creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Superior communications, organizational, influence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy and marketing, including employer promotion in the marketplace, employer branding, candidate management, sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
Apply for this job online Refer a friend to this job Not ready to apply? Connect with us. Share this Job:
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Healthfirst outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Healthfirsts policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Healthfirst Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Healthfirst and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.