Locate this job
Hearst Media Services is your one-stop solution for affordable, turn-key online marketing campaigns. With the largest print and online audiences in some of the nation’s most desirable markets, Hearst Media Services delivers engaged and active consumers across the US. In each of our markets, our teams of experts help small businesses thrive!
Hearst Digital Media Services is looking for digital savvy, highly motivated sales professionals to join our advertising team in Houston, TX selling our marketing solutions to local small businesses (SMBs). Our ideal candidate will be goal oriented, is a relentless hunter, driving to win new businesses, and has a track record of exceeding monthly goals. If you are passionate about selling, have an interest in digital advertising, and possess excellent presentation and closing skills - then we’d love to talk to you!
Digital Media Sales Consultants maximize advertising sales potential, through the development of quality business relationships and promotion of new/existing advertising products. This position requires a heavy amount of prospecting and lead-development with small businesses. Our consultants will be part of a regional sales team, with each rep focused on a specific geographic territory. We pride ourselves on simplifying the marketing process for our customers, while helping advertisers track the impact of their campaigns and understand their advertising options. In short, we help our customers grow their business.
Essential Duties include:
• Generating new leads by making cold calls, calling on inactive accounts, and maintaining an awareness of new businesses opening in the area
• Understanding the clients’ advertising needs, and develop the ideal marketing solution for them
• Delivering customized sales presentations in person, or by phone/web-demos
• Attending weekly sales meetings as required
• Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals by achieving your individual monthly sales quota
• Be the face of Hearst and ensure a superior customer experience
Our Ideal Candidate:
• You’re self-motivated and results oriented
• You have an outgoing, resilient personality
• You enjoy the thrill of the hunt by bringing in new business
• You’re confident and not willing to accept average
• You don’t take yourself too seriously and can have fun!
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Passion to educate & sell
• Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills (Salesforce.com a plus)
• Proven track record at exceeding monthly, quarterly or annual quota
What’s in it for you?
• Paid classroom and field training
• Attractive Base Salary & Uncapped Monthly Commissions, plus bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
• Paid time off
• 401K with company match
Apply to this job