Apply on Company Website
Jewelers at Helzberg Diamonds are responsible for providing high-quality jewelry repair services to clients of designated stores in a timely fashion to support store sales and the five-star shopping experience. Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the effective movement of client repairs while maintaining a level of quality and turn-around time acceptable to the client.
- Ensures that gold stock, findings, and loose stones are properly maintained and accounted for by accurately completing paperwork and properly storing materials.
- Properly spends supply expense dollars by maintaining adequate inventory levels without excess.
- Contributes to maximizing the financial return of precious metal recoveries (hard scrap, filings, sweeps, vacuum bags, etc.) by following proper asset recovery procedures.
- Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Ensures consistency in communicating repair information by assisting in training store associates concerning repair policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, two to four years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Advanced knowledge of jeweler's tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge
- Ability to be a good decision maker with strong problem-solving skills required
- Must be detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays