Apply on Company Website
Helzberg Diamonds is always looking for highly qualified individuals to manage our retail stores. To be considered for a future management opportunity, please complete a candidate profile and attach a resume. Refer to the Store Locator at helzberg.com to see individual store locations in these Northwest states:
Oregon, Washington and Idaho
Turnkey Store Manager
Turnkey Store Managers are partnered to work with one of our seasoned store managers to learn Helzberg's methods for managing daily operations to achieve sales goals and profit objectives. In addition, Turnkey Store Managers spend time learning Helzberg systems for providing overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the store. After an appropriate time and based on openings the Turnkey is assigned to a permanent location as a Store Manager. Previous experience in the following areas of responsibility is critical:
• Achieving store sales goals by demonstrating strong personal selling skills and transferring those skills to sales associates
• Ensuring all associates are knowledgeable of company policies and are proficient in solving customer service issues quickly.
• Consistently recruiting, interviewing and hiring top talent
• Providing ongoing training to sales team
• Facilitating regular one-on-one coaching discussions to provide continual feedback to improve performance.
• Creating and implementing strategies to achieve sales and profit objectives.
• Maintaining a professional work environment and addressing associate relations issues appropriately.
The ideal candidate will also possess:
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility to manage a variety of personalities
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, retail management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to relocate is a plus
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays