Apply on Company Website
Healthcare, Social Services
- RN License required
- 2 years of experience required
Responsible to the Clinical Services Director for assisting in the clinical aspects of the agency, to supervise all nursing personnel, personal care workers, and office staff, to assure compliance to all regulatory agencies, and to manage the field staff in the absence of the Clinical Services Director.
Degree as a Registered Nurse; Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred and is in good standing with state board.
- Demonstrates problem solving and decision making abilities. Computer skills.
- Demonstrates ability in program administration including knowledge of hospice standards and policies and reimbursement practices.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with the patient, family and staff.
- Hospice Minimum 2 years in administrative or supervisory capacity in hospice.
- Home Care Minimum 2 years in administrative or supervisory capacity in home care.
Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds; Walking, standing, talking, hearing, pushing, reaching, seeing, stooping, smelling, depth perception, color vision.
Travel as required. Travel to regional/corporate meetings and training.
Office, referral sources, and clients homes. Exposure to disagreeable conditions including odors, infection, illness, and physical contact with disruptive patients.
- Must be flexible to accommodate schedule changes.
- May require participation in on-call rotation, and travel to regional/corporate meetings. May also require work after normal business hours to accommodate client/business needs.