Apply on Company Website
Healthcare, Social Services
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 years of experience required
This position is responsible for traveling to newly acquired or struggling offices to assist office get back to budgeted census. Duration of assignments is 30-90 days.
Bachelors degree required.
- Familiarity with general health care concepts and terminology.
- Evidence of successful track record in a field sales position.
- Valid drivers license.
- Safe driving record.
- Auto Insurance.
- Major Credit Card.
- Professional appearance and dress.
- Working knowledge of hospice business model.
- Working knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations, including HIPAA, as they pertain to assigned responsibilities.
- Understand hospice admission criteria.
- Competencies in MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Cell phone operation, including text messaging.
- LCD Operation.
- Class one Driving skills.
- Proper lifting technique.
- Excellent communication skills; oral, written and presentation.
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of management.
- Ability to adjust the message to audience as appropriate.
- Strong closing" skills.
- Strong needs assessment" skills.
- Professionalism with consistent ability to balance urgency and decisiveness with patience and compassion.
- Detail Oriented.
- Flexible style.
- Demonstrated initiative (self-starter).
- Ability to manage assigned responsibilities independently.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and multi-task.
- Ability to effectively function in a team environment.
- Ability to influence others, including influencing without authority.
- Diplomacy in dealing with health care providers to resolve conflicts.
- Ability to organize records and information such that it is retrievable and legible.
- Discretion in managing proprietary information belonging to the Company.
- Willingness to protect and maintain Company property in good work order.
Minimum of 4-5 years working in hospice.
100% of the time. Extensive overnight travel required.