Customer and Digital Marketing Analyst Job Listing at Hot Topic in City Of Industry, CA
_3212">Customer and Digital Marketing Analyst
Job Code :3212
Location :City Of Industry CA US 91748
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education :Bachelor''s Degree
Job Description :
Collects, analyzes and reports on data to assist in evaluating digital marketing, customer marketing, and loyalty program promotions and membership, and customer insights analytics. This position reports to Manager, CRM Customer Marketing.
* Works with IT team to develop new reporting tools in supporting CRM analytic needs; documents and tracks reporting requests to manage project completion timeline.
* Utilizes established reporting tools to analyze existing and potential promotions and membership activations.
* Performs program setup to ensure accurate parameters are used for smooth marketing campaign implementation.
* Communicates analyses and behavior trends to business teams to tailor program messages.
* Performs ROI analysis of various marketing promotions to recommend best profit opportunities to business teams.
* Tracks and reports on campaign performance and tests; makes recommendations based on analysis of customer segments to improve response.
* Assists in implementing marketing initiatives to expand loyalty program enrollment and customer satisfaction.
* Collects and analyzes data to help assess the health of the business and the state of the customer file including customer migration, merchandise shopping patterns, loyalty program relaunch, and other new brand initiatives.
* Works with business units to create ad hoc reports/analyses to meet their operational needs.
* Performs other job duties as needed.
Job Requirements :
* A bachelor degree with 2-5 years of customer data analytics experience or other relevant experience.
* Experience with list preparation and segmentation a plus.
* Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Database marketing knowledge with the ability to use CRM tools for working on campaign selections, profiling, targeting and analysis preferred.
* Proven analytical abilities and comfortable working with data.
* Illustrates a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all customer requests promptly and thoroughly.
* Strong communication skills including ability to work in a team environment, give honest, direct feedback and is a solid verbal and written communicator.
* Meets deadlines, prioritizes appropriately, copes well with change, and maintains composure under pressure.
* Is accountable for results, approaches obstacles proactively and looks for ways to resolve problems and issues.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
District Manager Fld Mgmt
CVS Caremark - Thousand Oaks, CA
Telemarketing / Inside Sales Representative
Kelly Services - Arcadia, CA
District Manager Fld Mgmt
CVS Caremark - Torrance, CA
Locate this job: