Torrid-Store Manager-Miller Hill Job Listing at Hot Topic in Duluth, MN
_HM-5246-1">Torrid-Store Manager-Miller Hill
Job Code :HM-5246-1
Division :Torrid - Stores
Location :Duluth MN US 55811
Job Type :Full Time
Career Level :Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Education :High School or equivalent
Category :Retail Store Management
Job Description :
So you have style and an entrepreneurial spirit. Work where you can really put both to use!
We are the hottest, sassiest, coolest retailer of plus size fashions and we are looking for people with 1-2 years of specialty retail management experience that know fashion and follow the hottest trends. We want people who can give the best shopping experience for all of our customers and inspire employees to do the same! Here's the scoop...
* Ensure the entire team utilizes selling skills to personalize the shopping experience
* Create an environment that inspires repeat customers.
* Create floor coverage schedules that ensure there is always someone available to help our customers.
* Recruit, Hire and Retain effective employees.
* Coach and train employees to achieve maximum results.
* Provide clear and direct vision of where we are going and how to get there.
* Identify and focus on development for growth with in the company.
* Ensures the store achieves all sales/comp plans.
* Educates employees on LP policies and manage store shrinkage.
* Create effective schedules and manage payroll daily.
* Come up with creative ideas to drive sales through merchandising and visual displays.
* Ensure all floor moves are completed in a timely manner/
* Supervise the daily operations of the store
Job Requirements :
* Women's fashion and trends knowledge.
* Can do attitude and a team player.
* Track record of employee development.
* Proven record of sales performance, preferably with an one on one" sales environment .
* Demonstrated excellent leadership, time management and customer service skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Capable of stand and walk around during scheduled hours.
* Capable of packing and unpacking shipments, arrange and move store fixtures and move packages weighing up to 50 pounds.
* Minimum 1-2 years of specialty/apparel Store Manager experience from sales-driven environments.
* Minimum of high school graduate or GED equivalent.
* Minimum 18 years of age.So if fashion is your passion and you've always wanted to share it with others, we'd love to hear from you!
ADDITIONAL INFO:Employee Discount, Monthly Bonus, Medical/Vision/Dental/Life Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Scholarship Program, and more!
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Minnesota Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Temporary Customer Service Representative Pequot Lakes Minnesota
Family Dollar - Pequot Lakes, MN
AT&T Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Hibbing MN
AT&T - Hibbing, MN
Full Time Retail Sales Consultant Baxter MN
AT&T - Baxter, MN
Locate this job: