Marketing Intern Job Listing at HPUSA in San Jose, CA (Job ID 464269)
Our company is looking for a bright Marketing Intern to assist with a variety of marketing communications projects and processes. This will be a great opportunity for the right person to learn some highly desirable marketing job skills and gain experience in a corporate and retail environment. And, since we routinely hire new college graduates, you'll be able to benefit from interaction with colleagues at many levels of experience.
1) Research current online marketing tools, such as email campaigns and or other social media platform. (Instructions will be provided)
2) Work directly with founding team to develop marketing strategy, including SEO, SEM campaigns, social media, and content marketing.
3) Assist marketing manager and developers to test website updates.
4) Assist marketing manager in conducting competitive search marketing analysis.
5) Administrative duties as necessary
1) Applicants must be currently enrolled and in excellent standing in a 4 year university as an undergraduate or must be a recent graduate of a 4 year university program.
2) Major in Marketing, Journalism or closely related discipline.
3) Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
4) Ability to prioritize tasks and self manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Learning and Experience Objectives:
1) Gain practical understanding of marketing communications.
2) Gain understanding of the impact of marketing communications on search engine optimization.
3) Gain experience working in a fast-paced eCommerce company.
4) Gain experience working with marketing software tools.
1) This position will require interaction with marketing, development, outside vendors, and company management. The primary task driven efforts will be provided by the marketing and management
2) Weekly meetings with company management will provide Q&A opportunities as well as time to solidify the learning experiences.
3) While we can make no guarantee of employment, we do at times have customers who need personnel, or we may require additional staff. For successful internships, we will be happy to provide an employment reference.
4) If you have other goals/objectives in addition to the ones that we've listed, we've open to discussing them and supporting them, if they're mutually beneficial and fall within Marketing Communications.
1) The internship will require 10-20 hours per week for 1 year. The hours and days are flexible and can be adjusted each semester to fit your schedule. We can also be flexible on the internship length, but ask for a minimum commitment of 6 months.
2) This is a paid internship; hourly/monthly compensation is based on experience. Our expectation is that the intern's relevant work experience will be limited to none, and that the work experience and training provided by our company are valuable. No benefits are provided.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in San Jose, CA
View similar jobs:
Senior Product Marketing Staff
Stmicroelectronics - Santa Clara, CA
Audience Relations Specialist Job
SAP - Palo Alto, CA
Safeway - Pleasanton, CA
Locate this job: