Apply on Company Website
Support the HSN Legal team to ensure advertising compliance on HSN TV.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support HSN’s advertising and consumer protection compliance program by monitoring live television programming to ensure claims made on air reflect claims that have been previously approved for that product.
- Provide timely written reports to the HSN Legal summarizing issues encountered during live television programming.
- Work with HSN Merchandising and applicable HSN Broadcasting employees to execute HSN’s compliance program during live television shows.
- Participate in other legal functions, product assessments and projects as necessary or requested by HSN Legal.
Must be able to work various shifts in a 24/7 environment including overnights and weekends, with schedule changes each month
- 2 to 3 years paralegal experience in a law firm, corporate legal department and/or other comparable experience.
- Ability to exercise good business judgment in an extremely fast paced environment.
- Flexibility in schedule as most hours assigned will be at night, during the weekends and on holidays.
- Ability to strongly support decisions taken when questioned.
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
- Good organizational capabilities.
- Paralegal Certification
- Bachelor's Degree