Apply on Company Website
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide videotape and non-linear editing services for corporate events, special projects, event recaps and company sizzles.
- May consult with senior editor/ producers clients on pre-production basis to discuss specific project elements as they relate to post production.
- Leverage existing material, branded assets and create compelling presentations.
- Strive to meet corporate goals of quality and esthetics, while retaining the HSN brand.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Bachelors degree in TV/Film or related field preferred.
- Understanding and ability to operate non-linear editing systems.
- Skilled in using Final Cut Pro HD and AVID preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of post production equipment: edit controllers
- digital effects, character generators graphics
- Knowledge and understanding of editing: color-correction, text graphic elements and audio quality.
- Understanding and ability to operate Sony linear editing systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn rapidly and adapt quickly to changing situations
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to establish effective working relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Power Point,Flas and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong understanding of file compressions and systems compatibility
- Must be able to work with minimal and sometimes closely supervised direction.
**Please include link to demo reel in order to be considered**