Apply on Company Website
Full Time Virginia WAH Sales Representative Job Description:
Make someone's day everyday! Assist HSN customers by completing sales transactions, educating customers about HSN products and making people happy. All sales calls are in-bound. • This position pays $10.00 per hour plus incentives • Various shifts are available • Paid comprehensive facilitator led training delivered via remote meeting and conferencing applications: Systems and resource training, Essential soft skills training, Robust hands on practice and assessment tools Responsibilities:
- Ability to field back to back inbound calls
- Maintains a quiet remote work environment free of back ground noise
- Possess active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Take personal initiative and practice independent motivation to achieve goals and objections
- Responsible for sales and upsells – overcomes objections, offer alternatives, persists, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
- Meet all key performance Indicators - AHT (average handling time), Quality, Closure Rate, Compliance and Purchase Rate Plan.
- Must live in the Roanoke area within the state of Virginia
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (540 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At Home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
• Previous experience in sales or customer service • Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows andOutlook • Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills • Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy • Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call WAH Technical Requirements HARDWARE
- Windows 7, Windows XP (Service Pack3), Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 8 Operating System - No Macintosh computers
- Minimum Processor Type: Intel, AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, Celeron or Pentium III or better with a minimum processor speed of 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 8.
- 500 MB minimum free disk space
- Sound Card with Speakers
- 17" or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and Keyboard (wireless is allowed). If using a laptop computer, you must have a wired desktop mouse connected to the laptop for proper navigation
- Headset compatible with your phone and connected to the phone (wireless headset/phone is not permitted)
SERVICES: Employees are responsible for the quality of their connections. If HSN determines that the quality or consistency of the service is not acceptable, the employee will be required to provide a traditional POTS line (non-IP telephone line) within an allotted timeframe determined by Leadership.
- Internet Explorer Version 7.0 or higher
- The latest updates can be obtained from Microsoft's web site
- Anti-Virus protection installed. Please ensure that your chosen anti-virus program does not install a"FIREWALL" option.
- High speed internet connection with download speed of at least 1 mbps andupload speed of768K kbpsor more (cable modem, DSL or FIOS). No Satellite, Broadband, wirelessor Dial Up services.
- Standard copper line phone servicefrom a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
- OR -
The following services and devices are not permitted:
- Bundled Services: Bright house, Verizon, FIOS, or Knology(HSN does not approve the use of carriers such as Vonage, Lingo, Skype, packet8, Sudden link and Embarq at this time.)
- Call Waiting service
- Cellular Phones
- Call Forwarding
- Satellite, dial-up, neither wireless nor cellular internet service.
- Internet phone service that is not part of your internet bundle
- Wireless Routers - Must have a cable connection to the computer