Apply on Company Website
Full Time TennesseeWAH Customer Service Representative
As one of the largest cable networks in America reaching nearly 96 million homes, HSN is not your average retailer. If you're a superhero at answering questions, solving problems and making people happy, we need you. Apply today and explore the benefits of working for an established, people-oriented company with incredible benefits and be a shopper's hero. Competitive pay - medical insurance - incentive opportunities - paid training paid time off - employee discounts - 401K and more!!! Job Description:
Make someone's day everyday! Assist HSN customers by finding resolutions to questions, completing sales transactions, educating customers about HSN products and making people happy.
- This position pays $11.00 per hour plus incentives and shift differential
- Second and mid shifts are available
- Benefits start the 1st of the month following your hire date
- Paid comprehensive facilitator led training: Systems and resource training, Essential soft skills training, Robust hands on practice and assessment tools
- Ability to field back to back inbound calls
- Passionate Customer Service, maintaining focus in a positive manner while handling escalated customer service calls
- Possess active listening skills, interject and paraphrase appropriately to best understand the customer’s needs and wants
- Possess strong decision making ability and pay close attention to details
- Take personal initiative and practice independent motivation to achieve goals and objections
- Responsible for sales and upsells – overcomes objections, offer alternatives, persists, and closes sales while maintaining rapport with customers
- Meet all key performance Indicators - AHT (average handling time), Quality, and Compliance.
- Must live in the Nashville area within the state of Tennessee
- Standard telephone service (analog landline) (615 or 931 area code) with a wired jack near your computer
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Telephone Headset
- One or more years of sales/customer service.
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy
• Previous experience in sales or customer service • Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows andOutlook • Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills • Strong communication skills and a desire to make customers happy • Ability to connect with the customer and bring excitement to the call Education:
• High School Diploma/GED or equivalent WAH Technical Requirements HARDWARE
- Windows 7, Windows XP (Service Pack3), Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows 8 Operating System - No Macintosh computers
- Minimum Processor Type: Intel, AMD Athlon, AMD Duron, Celeron or Pentium III or better with a minimum processor speed of 1 GHZ (1000 MHz) and a minimum RAM of 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 8.
- 500 MB minimum free disk space
- Sound Card with Speakers
- 17" or larger color monitor capable of displaying a resolution of 1024 X 768
- Mouse and Keyboard (wireless is allowed). If using a laptop computer, you must have a wired desktop mouse connected to the laptop for proper navigation
- Headset compatible with your phone and connected to the phone (wireless headset/phone is not permitted)
SERVICES: Employees are responsible for the quality of their connections. If HSN determines that the quality or consistency of the service is not acceptable, the employee will be required to provide a traditional POTS line (non-IP telephone line) within an allotted timeframe determined by Leadership.
- Internet Explorer Version 7.0 or higher
- The latest updates can be obtained from Microsoft's web site
- Anti-Virus protection installed. Please ensure that your chosen anti-virus program does not install a"FIREWALL" option.
- High speed internet connection with download speed of at least 1 mbps andupload speed of768K kbpsor more (cable modem, DSL or FIOS). No Satellite, Broadband, wirelessor Dial Up services.
- Standard copper line phone servicefrom a local phone company or bundled service from your internet provider.
- OR -
The following services and devices are not permitted:
- Bundled Services: Bright house, Verizon, FIOS, or Knology(HSN does not approve the use of carriers such as Vonage, Lingo, Skype, packet8, Sudden link and Embarq at this time.)
- Call Waiting service
- Cellular Phones
- Call Forwarding
- Satellite, dial-up, neither wireless nor cellular internet service.
- Internet phone service that is not part of your internet bundle
- Wireless Routers - Must have a cable connection to the computer