Apply on Company Website
This position is responsible for supervision and leadership of the Fulfillment maintenance team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plans, assigns, supervises, and coordinates projects performed by outside vendors or staff in the performance of a variety of semi-skilled craft related work in the facility
- Accountable for the preventive maintenance program, and maintenance of production equipment and facilities
- Develop, maintain and administer an organization qualified to maintain all equipment and facilities in a safe and efficient working condition. Execute an effective preventive maintenance program to minimize unscheduled down time
- Maintain all operating equipment in satisfactory condition. Schedule needed repair to have minimum interference
- Assure that equipment is capable of operating within the specifications and tolerances established
- Consult with Plant and Maintenance Management regarding desirable modifications of existing equipment and facilities and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance cost
- Compiles reports, keeps service and work records, and order supplies and equipment as needed
- Develop objectives and standards of performance for projects within the Maintenance department required to meet departmental, divisional and corporate goals and objectives
- Plan and provide for an adequate supply and ensure control over spare parts and maintenance supplies
- May supervise custodial and grounds maintenance functions
- Tech school certification/degree or equivalent and 3 to 5 years in a similar role with supervisory experience in a distribution or manufacturing environment
- Must have a proven ability to lead teams through projects and daily activities
- At least five years experience in repairing and maintaining electro-mechanical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions, safety rules and procedural manuals.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to professionally interact with all departments and leadership in HSN.
- Ability to work as a team member with other supervisors and management
- Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Mechanical aptitude required including knowledge of conveyors, mechanical drives, shafts, bearings, etc
- Lifting requirements: 30 regular basis; 70lbs as needed
- Bachelors Degree
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) knowledge
- Attributes consistent with company culture; safety, customer service, integrity, continuous improvement.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task with multiple deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical aptitude, commitment to accuracy and quality, problem solving skills, attention to detail
- Efficiency, productivity, strong organizational skills and accuracy
- Time management, with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Eagerness to learn new things and maintain a positive attitude toward changes and new challenges
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Openness to new responsibilities and willingness to shift focus
- Proactive disposition with strong follow through skills
This is a Maintenance Supervisor position reporting to Michael McDermit. This position requires variable hours.