APAC BSC - Hotel Accounting Manager Job Listing at IHG in HR
Title: APAC BSC - Hotel Accounting Manager
Job Number: GUR000223
At IHG, everyone has room to be themselves. That's what makes our 3,600 hotels and offices the energetic, passionate and special places they are to work in.
Crowne Plaza Today Gurgaon is destination for Business & Celebrations. Ideally located in, Sector 29, National Highway-8, the heart of Gurgaon's business hub.
We've got a fantastic opportunity for aHotel Accounting Managerto join winning team of Crowne Plaza , Gurgaon! who can:
· Assist Dir Finance and/or Assistant Dir Finance with preparation of the Budget, Strategic Plan, and Goals program.
· Perform or assist in the performance of month-end closing. Input and reconcile all income for closing. Prepare reports, verify Trial Balance, and run Financial Statements for management review.
* Manage daily accounting activities for completion, including day-to-day operations and assignments of Accounting staff. Plan and organize work, communicate goals, and schedule/assign work to ensure all accounting standards are maintained. Alert management of potentially serious issues.
· Input General Ledger entries and journal vouchers as required. Ensure all daily transactions are posted and updated in a timely manner and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Maintain control over bookkeeping functions for the hotel to include preparation and review of information posted to subsidiary ledgers as needed.
· Prepare tax reconciliations, payments, reports and investigation as needed. Maintain necessary records and back up documents required to balance taxes. Complete monthly, quarterly and annual tax filing as required by the state, city and federal agency.
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following things we're looking for :
* Recently qualified or studying towards Certified Practicing Accountant (CPA) or Chartered Accountant (CA) qualification.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
* Minimum 2 years in an accounting related management position.
* Project Management skills an advantage.
* Hotel experience preferred but not essential.
And in return, we'll give you competitive salary and other employment benefits
So what's your passion? Tell us more about yourself by clicking "Apply Online" now!
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in India
View similar jobs:
MIG WLO Loan Servicing — Operational Analyst QIP
Chase - India
CIB - Java Developer - Associate
J.P. Morgan - India
Business Resiliency Lead - Vice President
J.P. Morgan Chase - India
Locate this job: