Concierge, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium Job Listing at IHG in Singapore
Title: Concierge, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Location: AA_Sth_East-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore City
Job Number: SIN001166
At IHG, everyone has room to be themselves. So what's your passion? Whether you're into Skating, Swimming or Soccer, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create Great Hotels Guests Love.
Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore is a spectacular 27 storey atrium style hotel strategically located at the crossroad of Outram and Havelock Roads and is only a 5 minutes walk away from Singapore River.
It is just a short drive from Shenton Way financial centre, Suntec City Convention Centre, Chinatown, Orchard Road shopping belt, Esplanade, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. The hotel also provides daily scheduled complimentary shuttle bus services to Chinatown, Clarke Quay and Orchard Road for the guests.
For a gastronomic dining experience, visit the Melting Pot Café that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets featuring local Asian and Western delights. For a taste of authentic Cantonese cuisine, visit the contemporary decorated Xin Cuisine Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum specialties and fresh seafood presented by its team of veteran chefs. Chill out at the lobby lounge and enjoy your favorite drink together with soothing music from the live band.
We have excellent opportunity for a Concierge to join our team!
Key responsibilities and duties of this role include:
* Assist Concierge Manager to ensure smooth operations of Bell Team and driveway
* Assist guests with all enquiries
* Conduct effective shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
* Consult Log Book for information/request left by outgoing shift
* Maintain adequate supplies of forms, brochures and ensure they are presented in line with hotel standards
* Maintain detailed knowledge of key occurrences in your city/location including directions to key points of interests, restaurants, theaters, shopping, cinemas, sporting and recreational facilities, banks, consulates, transport systems and special events
* Maintain detailed knowledge of the activities of the day and alert to any potential problems
* Maintain order and security of guest keys and other selected keys kept in Front Office, ensuring key issue policy is followed
* Manage all incoming guest mail, messages, telexes, facsimiles and special deliveries, in accordance with policy
* Manage outgoing guest mail, courier services, postage of parcels and freighting as directed by guests
* Night staff check mail, message of expected guests against the system/computer and expected arrivals
* Prepare efficient work schedule for Bell staff, arranging holidays and vacations, taking into consideration projected occupancy and forecasts and any large group movements, especially those with early or late arrivals and departures
* Receive telephone calls and take messages for guests who are out, in accordance with hotel policy
* Record incoming registered mail, telegram, parcel, telex in appropriate file
* Well versed in flights changing so as to assist guests in their enquiries
* Risk Management - expound this information despite it mentioned in OH&S
Priority Club Rewards - talk about recognition and well versed in the program
Cleanliness - maintain immaculate driveway and lobby -chairs arrangement - take ownership
Driveway Management - all vehicles are accounted for, no Lorries to enter driveway, traffic are managed report irregularities and equipment at driveways are good condition.
Supervise valet operations - evening operations, valet to be trained and reflect the hotel at optimum image, all cars are tag with keys collected etc
Be well verse with day to day events that affects the business - daily events to be known
Inventory of equipment and stocks
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following things we're looking for:
* Diploma with a minimum of 3 years of Concierge experience
* Strong leadership qualities with the passion to excel
* Able to perform 3 rotating shifts including weekends & public holidays
* Communicate fluently in both spoken & written English
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Tell us more about yourself by clicking "Apply Online" now!
Job: Front Office Management
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Singapore
View similar jobs:
Front Arena Product Support Specialist - Singapore
SunGard Financial Systems - Central Region
Analyst, Derivative Settlements
Standard Chartered - Singapore
Senior Audit Manager, Retail Banking Products (Singapore or KL-based)
Standard Chartered - Singapore
Locate this job: