Kitchen Stewarding Manager - Crowne Plaza Greater Noida Job Listing at IHG in Greater Noida
Title: Kitchen Stewarding Manager - Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
Location: IMEA_India-India-Uttar Pradesh-Greater Noida
Job Number: GRE000228
What's your passion? Whether you're into rock climbing, singing or dancing, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're looking for an Kitchen Stewarding Manager to join our Crowne Plaza Preopening team at Greater Noida. Crowne Plaza Greater Noida is an upcoming business hotel with 404 keys and extensive food and beverage facilities.
You'll be an integral member of the hotel's management team, providing expertise and direction for all aspects of the kitchen stewarding activities in line with the overall business strategy. You'll report directly to the Executive Chef. You ll be responsible for the following duties :
· Oversees the preparation of kitchen equipment for use
· Manage the receiving and storage of kitchen goods
· Oversees the cleaning and storage of kitchen equipment
· Oversee the cleaning of the premises
· Oversee the removal of waste
· Oversee the handling of kitchen linen
· Maintains a hygienic kitchen
· Cleans the kitchen and equipment
· Maintains high levels of personal hygiene for self and enforces hygiene standards for team
· Manages all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum departmental costs
· Manages all functions of the Stewarding operation to achieve the optimum quality level of sanitation
· Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, the level of the following:
o Quality of support provided to other sections
o Condition and cleanliness of facilities and equipment
o Guest satisfaction
· Establishes and maintains effective employee and inter-departmental working relationships
· Assists the Director of Food and Beverage and the Executive Chef in developing training plans, develops training material in accordance with ICHG guidelines and implements training plans for the Stewarding employees and other Food and Beverage employees.
· Conducts daily briefings and other meetings as needed to obtain optimal results
· Handles administrative works and keeps up-dated files on the following Stewarding matters:
· Assists the Food and Beverage Manager and the Executive Chef in settings Stewarding goals and developing strategies, procedures and policies
· Determines the minimum and maximum stocks and controls the par-stocks of all material and equipment
· Liaise with the Purchasing Manager and suppliers for any purchase needed for the stewarding operation
· Monitors local competitors and compare their operation with his operation
· Keeps aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in food and beverage through trade literature, hotel show and site visits.
You'll be diligent and adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
Ideally, you'll have Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management or Diploma or Vocational Certificate in Culinary Skills or related field. 5-7 years related experience including at least 1 year in similar capacity. A Strong Leadership skill in managing teams and ability to manage complex relationships. Knowledge of local language and culture is preferred. Pre-opening experience will be an advantage.
In return, we'll give you a competitive benefits package including salary, associated benefits and the opportunity to progress your career with IHG. You'll have the chance to work with a great team of people, and most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself .
So what's your passion? Please apply on-line and tell us how you can bring your individual skills to IHG.
To find out more about us or any other jobs with IHG please look atwww.ihg.com/careers
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Noida, India
View similar jobs:
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
Alstom - Noida
Pastry Chef - Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
IHG - Greater Noida
Hygiene Manager - Crowne Plaza Greater Noida
IHG - Greater Noida
Locate this job: