Team Lead - Collections (AMER) : India GSC Job Listing at IHG in HR
Title: Team Lead - Collections (AMER) : India GSC
Job Number: GUR000216
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - BAND 7
What's your passion? Whether you're intoKayaking, Swimming or Footballat IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create great hotels guests love.
At the moment we're looking for a Team Lead- Collections (AMER) : India GSC
Job Summary -(Role Summary)
Handling the team of Collections Associates and is responsible to actively maximize cash-flow opportunities through the effective credit control, cash collection and timely query resolution on a portfolio of assigned customer accounts. Such activities include cash allocation, account reconciliation and agreement of balances with customers. Ensure that the integrity of all work and interactions with customers are completed in accordance with IHG policy and procedures and compliant with Sarabanes Oxley legislation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -(Key Activities of the role)
· Manage customer accounts in accordance with Service Level Agreements, maintain and update team's records management for tracking, communications and continuous improvement purposes.
· Provide expertise in the investigation, analysis and resolution of significant changes in account balances.
· Analyze system reports to ensure accuracy, research and resolve problems; ensure the integrity of assigned system and data.
· Listen to and communicate with customer to obtain all required information necessary to determine and address their specific needs; tactfully explain why, if service cannot be provided.
· Respond to individuals in manner and timeframe promised, or follow up to explain status.
· Responsible for the collections process to include: ensuring customers are contacted regularly regarding outstanding receivables; ensuring processes and procedures are followed regarding customer contacts; reviewing collection data and allocating resources as needed.
· Assist with daily cash allocation ensuring transactional integrity adhering to consistent departmental policy.
· Ensure all customer records are kept up to date, call logs/conversations and all maintenance processes are documented and filed as agreed.
· Assist with the recovery, certification and reconciliation of the withholding tax transactions in line with IHG policies and procedures.
· Prepare and compile various reports as required for special studies and projects.
Required Skills -
· Demonstrated team handling skills.
· Demonstrated intermediate level knowledge of PeopleSoft or other enterprise financial systems and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
· Demonstrated effective verbal and written English language communication skills.
· Demonstrated proficiency in recognizing and resolving problems or inconsistencies in transactions and systems.
· Ability to influence and negotiate resulting in positive customer payment decisions.
· Associate Degree or Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
· A minimum of 5 years progressive work related experience with demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position.
Job: Reservations to Cash (R2C)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in India
View similar jobs:
MIG WLO Loan Servicing — Operational Analyst QIP
Chase - India
CIB - Java Developer - Associate
J.P. Morgan - India
Business Resiliency Lead - Vice President
J.P. Morgan Chase - India
Locate this job: