Telephone Operator, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium Job Listing at IHG in Singapore City
Title: Telephone Operator, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Location: AA_Sth_East-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore City
Job Number: SIN001167
At IHG, everyone has room to be themselves. So what's your passion? Whether you're into Skating, Swimming or Soccer, at IHG we're interested in YOU. We love people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who help us create Great Hotels Guests Love.
Holiday Inn Atrium Singapore is a spectacular 27 storey atrium style hotel strategically located at the crossroad of Outram and Havelock Roads and is only a 5 minutes walk away from Singapore River.
It is just a short drive from Shenton Way financial centre, Suntec City Convention Centre, Chinatown, Orchard Road shopping belt, Esplanade, Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. The hotel also provides daily scheduled complimentary shuttle bus services to Chinatown, Clarke Quay and Orchard Road for the guests.
For a gastronomic dining experience, visit the Melting Pot Café that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets featuring local Asian and Western delights. For a taste of authentic Cantonese cuisine, visit the contemporary decorated Xin Cuisine Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum specialties and fresh seafood presented by its team of veteran chefs. Chill out at the lobby lounge and enjoy your favorite drink together with soothing music from the live band.
We have excellent opportunity for a Telephone Operator to join our team!
Key responsibilities and duties of this role include:
* Abides by principles of guest privacy
* Advises defects on switchboard equipment to Supervisor
* Assists guests with international calls and directory queries promptly
* Attends to all guest queries and requests promptly
* Aware of local telephone listings and frequently dialed numbers
* Bill call charges accordingly
* Handles guests needs or requests and reports complaints to the Telephone Supervisor
* Maintain Hotel Information
* Maintains detailed knowledge of the Hotel's fire, life and safety system
* Process all incoming and outgoing calls accurately, courteously and professionally
* Records all call entries on traffic sheets
* Records and controls accurately wake up calls
* Report on daily logbook
* Strictly abides by standards policies and procedures governing cases of emergency such as fire, bomb scare and other critical situations
Ideally, you'll have some or all of the following things we're looking for:
* At least a GCE 'N' Level with at least 1 year experience in similar capacity
* Communicate fluently in both spoken & written English & Chinese (to liaise with Chinese-speaking associates)
* Preferably to start work immediately or within a short notice
* Able to perform 3 rotating shifts including weekends & public holidays
* Able to work independently with minimum supervision
Tell us more about yourself by clicking "Apply Online" now!
Job: Front Office Management
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Singapore
View similar jobs:
Analyst, MO Collateral & Secured Funding
Standard Chartered - Singapore
Sr. Manager, Strategic Marketing Planning (TB/OCC)
Standard Chartered - Singapore
Business Development Senior Officer – Sales Operations
UPS - Singapore
Locate this job: