Similar JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Locate this job
Clear and reset tables, clean dining area and tables, wash dishes, pots, utensils, silverware,china, and glassware, etc. ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and gueststandards of cleanliness are met.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following:
- Develop and maintain professional functional working relationships with IHOPemployees and customers.
- Clear, clean, and reset tables and clean chairs, booths, and floors after guests leave.
- Pick up, sort, and wash all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans, utensils, etc.
- Follow dish machine and/or sink procedures per IHOP SOP.
- Unload, unbox, rotate, and store food, equipment, and supplies as necessary.
- Stock and rotate all needed supplies in the service areas and dining room.
- Comply with all local and SOP health, sanitation, and safety guidelines.
- Dispose of all trash properly.
- Check restrooms hourly to ensure proper stocking levels of supplies and the
- cleanliness of the facilities.
- Perform all cleaning duties according to posted cleaning charts.
- Comply with IHOP uniform and appearance standards per SOP guidelines.
- Perform other assignments or tasks as assigned by the General Manager, Assistant
- Manager, or acting supervisor.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential dutysatisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individualswith disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
No prior experience required.LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability tounderstand oral instructions in English and read English or Spanish well enough to read andunderstand instructions from supervisors, requests from co-workers and guests, andwarning and safety labels.REASONING ABILITY
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one-step or two-stepinstructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
IHOP training course work as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by anemployee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand andwalk. The employee is required to frequently use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects,tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required tostoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee occasionally is required to talk or hear. Theemployee frequently must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/ormove up to 100 pounds.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform theessential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly is exposed to fumes orairborne particles. The employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and isfrequently exposed to caustic chemicals. The employee regularly is exposed to wet and/orhumid conditions, extreme cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, and risk of radiation.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Apply on company website