Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Fresenius Medical Care Austin, TX
Mister Car Wash Austin, TX
IHOP ACG Texas Pflugerville, TX
Locate this job
Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: None
Type: Not specified
Career Level: Director
Salary Range: Not specified
Number of Jobs: 1
Relocation Available: No
- Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profitand loss categories.
- Manage entire restaurant operations, including daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistentguest interaction, proper scheduling and planning, while maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates.
- Conduct and facilitate orientation and training for all new hourly employees.
- Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overalloperation.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor Controls, andother such processes that ensures control of all company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Ensure that proper company security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, includingsecurity of storeroom, freezer and office.
Apply on company website