Apply on Company Website
- Manage all areas to achieve positive and consistent sales growth while meeting or exceeding company goals in all profitand loss categories.
- Manage entire restaurant operations, including daily decision making, consistent staff support, positive and consistentguest interaction, proper scheduling and planning, while maintaining high levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
- Interview, hire, and train the highest quality hourly candidates.
- Conduct and facilitate orientation and training for all new hourly employees.
- Provide employees with consistent and appropriate feedback to facilitate their development and enhance the overalloperation.
- Prepare reports at end of shift, which may include Daily Sales Reports, Daily Cash Interims, Daily Labor Controls, andother such processes that ensures control of all company assets.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents.
- Ensure that proper company security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets, includingsecurity of storeroom, freezer and office.