Apply on Company Website
Job Description for Sales/Telemarketing Work for Home Jobs
Professional Work at home Fundraiser
Who You Are
You are a sales agent superstar! Your professionalism is top notch and you pride yourself on creating memorablecustomer experiences and being a positive initial point of contact for each customer. You must love sales andinteracting with people. It's natural for you to build rapport with others. You are competitive by nature andmotivated to exceed daily goals. Additionally, you have an aptitude for technology and learn new programs andprocesses effortlessly. You are lightning fast when multi-tasking and can remain focused in a very busyenvironment.
What You Will Do
From the comfort of your home office, you will be raising money for non-profit charities, and or assisting inraising funds for political parties via phone. You will speak and act in a professional manner at all times. At thesame time you will be achieving goals for yourself as well as the company. In addition, you will ensure each customerenjoys an amazing experience and wants to come back and support again.
We are currently seeking part-time and full-time team members
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- Handles customer requests on behalf of iMarketing Solutions Group from home office via phone.
- Interacts with customers and builds rapport to help achieve goals.
- Utilizes upselling and cross-selling techniques to increase customer experience.
- Represents client in a professional, courteous manner.
- Uses client programs proficiently to assist customer.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required to obtain new and pertinent information about the client and theirservices.
- Applies high quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers.
- Applies client and iMarketing Solutions Group as applicable whenever interacting with customers.
- Meets or exceeds all program metrics as outlined in training and manuals (e.g., attendance, quality, sales,etc.).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Able to sit in a confined position for 95% of each scheduled shift.
- Keys data into the computer system and views a computer screen repetitively.
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, iMarketing agents are required to have a home-office environment, phoneline, internet connection, and a computer system that meets iMarketing policies and maintenance requirements,including system upgrades as applicable, which may change over time.
- High-school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prior sales experience required.
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by sales goals and incentives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills. Able to learn quickly in a technical environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs.
- Polite, friendly and knowledgeable phone demeanor.
- Highly adaptable, self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitmentto excellence.
- Able to work weekend and some holiday hours.
- Able to successfully pass criminal and employment reference security check.
- Able to provide a work at home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quietand free from distraction;
- Able to supply a computer, internet, and telephone and service that meets the current minimum requirements.Compensation:
- Training/Meeting/Other Rate - Federal or State minimum wage, whichever is higher
- Total compensation up to $20.00 / hr after training. (Training rate starts at minimum wage (in your area) plusany applicable commission/bonus structure based on experience and performance.)