Real Estate Investment in Milwaukee, WI Job Listing at Inbierto Invest in Wilmington, DE
Are you looking for an exciting internship working for a Japan-based real estate investor in Milwaukee, WI?
Interested in working virtually, having flexible hours, and learning how to creatively invest in real estate?
Self-motivated is a must because this is a remote work arrangement.
My company is a real estate investment company that buys and sells property all over the United States. We are looking for an intern to help us acquire properties and sell the ones that we need to liquidate in our portfolio.
You will need:
- Use of a car
- Phone (Long Distance or Skype)
- Cell Phone
- Fax or scanner
- Video Camera (optional)
- Computer (Desktop or Laptop)
- Relatively High Speed Internet Access
This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic supervisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
However, if you work on profitable deals you could earn some type of bonus.
If you are looking for an internship:
- With an entrepreneurial company
- With a company that has remote workers from the USA to Japan
- In which you will learn the foundations of how to create a successful real estate investing company so you'll have the knowledge to start one someday
- that could lead into a paid position with our company
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
- A paid position
- A stuffy office environment
- A "big" company
- Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you. Please do not apply.
If you are still interested, send me a copy of your resume, a brief cover letter about why you feel you would be a good fit for our company and let me know when you're able to start.
NOTE: Failure to include a cover letter will mean that you won't even get a call back for an interview.
I'm easy going about most stuff but expect a few things:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (I'll put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to me on the days you work answering - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST)
- What you got done that day
- What challenges or obstacles you encountered
- What questions you have
5. Communication. This is a big one with me. It includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 99% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Again, this is a remote work arrangement.
What questions do you have?
Please let me know. Again, communication is key for me.
Also, can you start immediately?
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Real Estate jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Real Estate Internship
Modern Recycled Spaces - Hamilton, NJ
Real Estate Director
NFI - Cherry Hill, NJ
Service Review Expert
Associate Consumer Evaluations - Philadelphia, PA
Locate this job: