Field Account Executive Job Listing at Insight in Los Angeles, CA
Retail, Business Services
Field Account Executive
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Other Locations: Costa Mesa, CA
# of openings: 1
We Work Together...We Win Together...ONE Insight!
The Account Executive, Field Sales is responsible for acquiring and maintaining business opportunities by selling complete IT solutions to accounts in a defined geographic territory. As a trusted advisor to Insight’s clients, the Account Executive, Field Sales will identify opportunities to leverage Insight’s complete technology offering which encompasses hardware, software and services to ensure individual success and meet the organization’s business objectives.
This position will be responsible for new business development within the Southern CA market.We are looking to bring aboard 3 Field Account Executives in Los Angles, Orange County & San Diego.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions of the Job:
* Identify, qualify and close new accounts in assigned territory.
* Responsible for multiple accounts in a large to medium territory including managing total sales and customer satisfaction.
* Exhibit Insight knowledge by selling company as a solution to business needs.
* Develop and pursue an overall account plan to maximize opportunities and leverage Insight’s integrated solution offerings within key accounts.
* Effectively communicate and present to all executive levels of an organization Insight’s complete value proposition.
* Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to capture new business opportunities.
* Identify sales opportunities by exploring client business needs and may introduce a Specialist (ie. Client Solutions Executive-SW or Services Sales Executive) to assist in closing a sale.
* Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of leading industry trends such as electronic commerce, spend management and technology initiatives.
* Utilize question based selling methods to ascertain client needs and craft relevant solutions encompassing hardware, software and/or services.
* Transition Service issues to sales discussions.
* Responsible for developing relationships with field publisher partners to work on leads and opportunities (both from Insight and publishers).
* Gain commitment from key influencers and executives to demonstrate a business partnership with company.
* Participates in significant company events and seminars.
* Leverage resources to provide added value to corporate customers in order to maintain excellent customer satisfaction.
* Inform customers about company program benefits, and implement where appropriate.
* Submit accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas.
* Facilitate all communications/order processing and reporting for all current and future accounts.
* Daily engage inside sales representative/team to better serve Insight’s clients.
* Proactively advise and introduce new solutions to solve client’s business needs.
* Attend Company, vendor, and publisher trainings and webinars, as directed.
* Additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or3-5 years professional selling experiencein aggressive cold calling and prospecting environmentin high-tech or service related industry.
* Must have a strong knowledge of IT products and services.
* Must be able to show a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
* Able to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
* Knowledge of software, hardware, licensing, and peripherals a plus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Able to read, analyze, and interpret general business/ professional journals, technical procedures, or regulations.
* Able to write reports and/or business correspondence – must have excellent communication skills.
* Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and other employees.
* Must beself driven, motivated and results oriented. Solid problem solving and consultative skills required.
* Skill in planning, organizing, and managing time across multiple tasks needed.
* Effective use of PC including Microsoft Office required.
* Must be able to travel within assigned geographic territory and other locations as assigned.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Los Angeles, CA
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Torrance, CA
AT&T Sales Manager Fiber Broadband Los Angeles CA
AT&T - Los Angeles, CA
Purchasing Assistant for busy Fitness Company
Accountemps - El Segundo, CA
Locate this job: