Technical Sales Specialist/Sr. Partner Champion - HP Enterprise Group Job Listing at Insight in Tempe, AZ
Retail, Business Services
Technical Sales Specialist/Sr. Partner Champion - HP Enterprise Group
Location: Tempe, AZ
Other Locations: *Not Applicable*
# of openings: 2
We Work Together...We Win Together...ONE Insight!
The Senior Partner Champion is responsible for achieving revenue goals within a given product group for Insight. This will be achieved through proactive efforts in driving demand for theHP Enterprise Group(Server, Storage, Networking & Services.)This is done through messaging, marketing, sales enablement, and manufacture alignment. This role is responsible for answering product questions and requests by sales specialists, sales reps and their customers. The Sr. PC will also recommend optimal configurations for the customer's environment, and possess the ability to present technical solutions that solve the customer's business problems. The interaction with sales teams and clients will occur face to face, over the telephone/ conference calls and email messages.
The Sr. PC should be supporting all sales segments and HP Enterprise Group sales /support resources. The incumbent is required to be up to date on all applicable product lines, all manufacturer programs and Insight programs related to the manufacturer that can assist in driving revenue. The incumbent must be capable of facilitating / delivering online and in-person training to Insight Sales teams and clients as required.
Essential Functions of the Job:
Drive Demand (10%)
* Messaging, Packaging & Collateral * Client facing deliverables on the HP Enterprise Group & Insight co-branded
* Internal facing deliverables for getting Account Executive's to start talking HP * Trainings, Campaigns, consistent and ongoing messaging
Achieve Revenue Objectives (60%)
* Maximize sales readiness and knowledge transfer
* Prepare and deliver training as required
* Cross Sales Optimization * Create literature deliverables, drive demand, utilize the HP marketing tools to help drive demand
* Product Focus Readiness and Targets
* Receive ongoing feedback from Product Manager and Marketing to ensure appropriate programs, promotions and tools are in place to ensure success at the customer level.
* Evangelize assigned products, programs and information through participation in sales team meetings and customer marketing activities.
* Prepare and deliver training as required to Insight Sales teams, and HP support resources
* Collaborate with Product Managers to assist in identified training programs and products
* Work with Product Managers to provide assistance with organizing and staffing manufacturer specific sales programs/incentive programs, Blitz Days, etc.
* Manage Team Alias: * Provide timely answers to pre-sales technical questions for Insight sales executives and customers on defined category
* Tools * Keep the HP EG microsite up to date and relevant
* Ensure updated manufacturer Sales team maps are available to Insight Sales teams.
* Stay on top of new product release trainings, etc.
Manage HP Enterprise Group Relationship (20%)
* Deal Registration * Keep these at the front of mind and conversation
* Actively promote the use of bid desk, promotions, trade-in programs and other sales incentive programs.
* Product Change Management * Take ownership of updating sales and sales support of changes to products and product licensing.
* Deliver trainings and supporting materials to both internal and external customers.
* Be prepared to help reps and customers understand how the changes will affect them, and how to take advantage of the changes to enhance their business.
Learning and Certification (10%)
* Develop and maintain expertise on the manufacturer's products, programs, competition and the industry as well as learning about the manufacturer's solutions including product solutions, product roadmaps, technology, and industry/competitive information.
* Attend manufacturer specific trainings to maintain full knowledgeable on all applicable manufacturer products and programs.
* Maintain HP EG Certifications as required to maintain Insight's partnership status.
Education and/or Experience: * Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 5 years related sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Specialized Knowledge Required:
* Data Center / Enterprise Product Knowledge (Server, Storage or Networking)
* Understanding of the key aspects that make up the data center
* Ability to articulate the business challenges customers face in the data center
* Familiarity with complex platforms such as VMware, Citrix, NetApp, Dell, IBM, Cisco or Microsoft
* Competitive compensation package
* Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness Programs, 401K & More!
* GiveBack – Volunteer Paid Time Off
* Continuous training and leadership development
* Insight University
* Insight Values Program – Reward & Recognition
* Teammate Purchase Program
* On-site cafeteria
We believe in teamwork, having fun and achieving success. Be a part of our winning team “Be the Solution”.
Insight is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Scottsdale, AZ
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Chandler, AZ
Advisor Community Relations
CVS Caremark - Scottsdale, AZ
Coordinator I Enrollment Med D
CVS Caremark - Scottsdale, AZ
Locate this job: