Locate this job
This is a general recruiting requisition used for attracting candidates that meet the hiring profiles in demand at Intel. By applying to this prescreen, you are expressing interest in potential Technical Graduate opportunities across the company.
Job Description: Responsible for performing repairs and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of building and facility equipment, fixtures and systems. Installs, troubleshoots, repairs and maintains a wide variety of facility plumbing, mechanical, electrical, heating and cooling systems. Conducts preventative maintenance inspections and performs required preventative maintenance duties. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work.
Applicant should possess an AA Degree with two to four years experience or equivalent work and/or military experience equal to approximately four to six years. Additional qualifications include:
- Ability to work in a team environment and process excellent customer service skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with Electrical systems or Water Purification systems or HVAC systems
- Knowledgeable in related operations, maintenance, startup and/or commissioning and construction practices
- Ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports
- Available to work occasional off-shift and weekend coverage for preventative maintenance, scheduled shutdown work, and emergencies
- Membership in the campus Emergency Response Team
- Workweek is a 12 hr. schedule.
- Must have unrestricted right to work in the United States
Apply on company website