Locate this job
The Mobile and Communications Group (MCG) of Intel delivers state of the art 4G/4.5G/WLAN/BT communication technologies for latest Ultra-Mobile, Tablets and Wearable/IoT products.
More than 11,000 engineers worldwide do research and development on the latest 14nm technology for mobile SOC, RF and Power Management technologies.
Were now further expanding our teams in the Munich RD labs and are looking for a skilled graduate engineer to help us in power management chipset post silicon verification:
Your task will be to analyze functional behavior and to characterize analog performance of our highly integrated, low footprint power management ASICs. You will use state of the art analog measurement and digital debug equipment to evaluate our power products. You will develop test bench environments for automated testing and characterization based on Matlab and Ansi C/C++. You will also work with concept engineering and chip design teams to define verification and test requirements.
- Graduate (BS/MS) in Electrical Engineering or Information Technology
- Good understanding of basic analogue circuitry
- Power management skills is an advantage (DCDC buck/boost converter / ADC / LDO)
- Experience with lab equipment desired (mixed signal digital oscilloscope, supplies)
- Programming skills in Matlab Script Language / Ansi C is a plus
- Software development and version control knowhow is optional
- Fluent English is desired
- Good team communication skills
- Willing to take responsibility
Apply on company website