Locate this job
We are looking for HW engineers to build Emulation of Intels next generation state-of-the-Art platforms.
In this role youll become a part of the team which enables and validate Intels Full chip design.
In this role you will:
- Participate in development and validation of the most advanced Intel products.
- Develop strategy that will allow treating emulation like post-silicon validation phase that is 1-stepping ahead.
- The process will further clean up environment/tools/scripts/bios to use in real silicon as well as facilitate for early bug hunting.
- B.Sc/M.Sc degree in Hardware Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Validation/Verification/Logic Design
- Good multitasking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity of Intel CPU architecture, specifically in the area of uncore.
- Experience in Emulation.
Apply on company website