11704br Job Listing at International Game Technology in United States of America
???? ID 11704BR
?? Product Manager/??????
?? / Shift ??
???? / Employment Status ??
IGT’s software engineers develop state-of-the-technology to build distributed computing based enterprise class software in the gaming industry. Our world-class programming and technical skills enable us to build next-generation products to maintain our leadership in the industry.
Overall responsibility for select products and/or programs within the IGT Network SystemsCasino Management Systems ("CMS")(primary focus is on IGT Casinolink). There is an emphasis on solving Casinolink market problems using the Pragmatic Marketing approach. Short term and Long term Road Map creation and management are key responsibilities for this product leader as they work with strategic cross functional internal and external stakeholders.
There is additional responsibilities managing and coordinating maintenance releases, includingMaintenance Road Mapprioritization, scheduling and resource coordination.
In this product leadership role, the Product Manager coordinates and directs the efforts of various departments that contribute to product inception, deployment and long term support. This role relies on close synchronization with other Product Managers across the CMS, Platform and Apps/Analytics groups,
Specific duties would include creating and maintaining an overall product plan that includes:
Product vision and definition(defining market needs based on input/research from disparate sources)
Business plan(business case analysis, scope documents, requirements reviews)
Release plan and schedule(including assisting internal/external Stakeholders with alpha/beta test efforts, sales support, etc.)
Product end of life decisions and action plans
Product related content(Release Notes, What's New documents, Known Issues, Knowledge Base articles, etc.)
· Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Accounting/Finance, Business Management, Computer Science or equivalent.
· 8+ years experience in personnel management and Product Management in the gaming, technology or network industry preferred.
· Must have strong communication (written and verbal), product management and project management skills.
· The ability to positively influence others as you work towards a common goal is essential.
· Working knowledge of the software product life cycle is a strong plus.
· Candidate should have a successful track record that demonstrates mastery of all phases of the product management and marketing processes as defined above.
· Previous sales and/or gaming experience would be beneficial, particularly in the International casino market place.
· Frequent travel to IGT's headquarter in Las Vegas, USA and customers around the world, will be required
· Fluent in Mandarin and English
Submit to job  Save to cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Production Planner 2
Severn Trent Services - Colmar
Front Desk Agent - Candlewood Suites Hampton, VA
IHG - Hampton
Locate this job: