11795br Job Listing at International Game Technology in Reno, NV
Req No. 11795BR
Position Name Software Engineer IV - Ignite
Location NV - Reno
Employment Status Full Time
IGT where entertainment meets technology; where people make a difference.
What if your job was so rewarding, so challenging, and so awesomely exciting that Monday morning just couldn’t come quickly enough for you? Whether you’re interests and expertise are in mobile applications or online gaming, IGT offers you the chance to become a big time game-changer while taking your career to unprecedented heights. We’re changing the world of gaming. Are you ready to play?
You’ll find it at IGT.
1. We have well over $2 billion in revenue
2. Leading edge technology in the world of online gaming
3. Opportunities to grow your career
Design, develop, modify, debug, review, test and document C#/C++ object oriented software for a real-time 3D video gaming environment. Analyze, develop, and recommend engineering design approaches. Participate in game play design. Interface with Hardware Design, Gaming Systems Development, Product Assurance, Technical Compliance, Customer Service and other Engineering Departments to obtain product specifications. Perform complex software design and implementation in a team oriented environment. Develop project plans and estimates. Evaluate current and future field implementations and recommend design modifications or enhancements to improve the product performance. Lead technical project teams/projects.
· Bachelor’s degree or better in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent required.
· Typically has 8 plus years of professional experience in software engineering.
· Five plus years experience in C#/C++ for applications, video game development, 2D or 3D graphics.
· Experience with commercial game engine (e.g., Unity).
· Experience with Visual Studio 2010 a plus.
· Advanced object oriented design knowledge.
· Programming knowledge of Windows operating system and computer and/or gaming industry experience a plus.
· Require excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
· Must be a self-motivated team player able to work in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, and demanding environment with minimal supervision.
· Must be able work overtime as needed.
· Must be able to obtain a gaming card.
· Key skills: C#/C++, OOD, Direct X (2D & 3D development), Photoshop, Perforce.
Posting Code: ~m~
Submit to job  Save to cart
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Reno, NV
View similar jobs:
International Game Technology - Reno, NV
Shipping Staff (Keefe)- Sparks, NV
Centric Group - Sparks, NV
Teller Disc Drive Store (20 hrs)
Wells Fargo - Sparks, NV
Locate this job: