Client Sales Executive - Oil & Gas, Chemical - Baton Rouge, LA Job Listing at Invensys in Baton Rouge, LA (Job ID invensys-1202904)
Title: Client Sales Executive - Oil & Gas, Chemical - Baton Rouge, LA
Location: LA-Baton Rouge
Invensys Operations Management brings together four of the industrial automation industry's best-known brands (Avantis, Foxboro, SimSci-Esscor and Triconex) to deliver integrated solutions that automate and optimize plant operations. We are part of Invensys plc, a $4.4 billion global industrial automation, controls and transportation group headquartered in London, England. Invensys is a major global supplier of systems, software, instruments, solutions and instruments for process automation and asset performance management. Primary customer industries include Refining and Petrochemicals, Upstream Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, and Power and Utilities.
Client Sales Executives (CSE) -Baton Rouge , LA
The Client Sales Executive is responsible for the establishment and maintenance of the sales relationship with each client/prospect in their portfolio at every level from the (CxO) executive suite to departmental line managers. The CSE drives new business through the identification, development, negotiation, and closure of new services agreements with prospects and clients, and participates in the subsequent maintenance of client relationships. They target potential leads, qualify them, and lead the IOM pursuit team in crafting and positioning the deal. To this end, they leverage their industry and financial business knowledge to create demand and persuade through the development and presentation of compelling purchasing rationales. Product, Services and Solution agreements will encompass all IOM offerings and range in scale from short-term consulting engagements to complex, multi-service, multi-year and global partnerships. Specific new sales/revenue and profit margin targets are established annually by management for each CSE.
Additional CSE responsibilities include the smooth transition of new business from sales to delivery, coaching and mentoring account delivery leaders on client relationship management issues, providing feedback on customer wants and needs to the IOM strategic portfolio function, ensuring compliance with IOM sales processes and new business approval requirements, coordinating the relationship between key client personnel and IOM senior executives, and leading or coordinating global relationship management initiatives with other geographic units of IOM focused on the same client.
The CSE also shares industry, deal, and sales best-practice knowledge with the IOM sales community and may mentor and coach other Client Sales Executives.
Job Essential Functions
IOM Client Sales Executives are responsible for managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects to negotiating contracts.
Other job essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Target growth in Upstream / Oil & Gas business• Create and maintain territory sales plan
• Identify prospects and create entry strategies for each
• Utilize business and financial knowledge to create value propositions
• Execute competitive sales tactics to win business
• Coordinate deal crafting and positioning
• Lead or participate in contract negotiations
• Manage demand and qualify opportunities
Undergraduate degree, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics.
An MBA, graduate degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or Engineering or professional qualifications in Law or Finance are considered a major plus.
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of complex, solution selling sales experience to the refining, oil and gas industry. (Mandatory)
• Strong technical knowledge: DCS, Safety Systems, Advanced Applications, PLC, CONTROLS, M&I (Mandatory)
• Industrial client base: Power, Oil & Gas , Refineries, Chemicals or Petro-Chemical (Mandatory)
• Past experience in closing deals of $5-10 Million in contract value
• Knowledgeable of Business Solutions and Manufacturing Applications
• Ability to establish CXO level relationships
• Track record of meeting/exceeding yearly quota
• Experience in business transformation solutions
• Capability to understand IOM offerings and articulate those offerings to the industry and prospects
• In-depth experience including RFI/RFP proposal strategy, management and response
• Strong contract negotiations and closing skills
• Superior presentation development and delivery skills
• Travel up to 50% Significant experience and demonstrated achievement in one or more of the following fields:
• Strategic sales, relationship, and account management experience at a major services organization, preferably on a global basis.
• Senior level management responsibility within a major firm.
• Senior-level strategic consulting and/or strategy consulting to major organizations
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world.
In addition to competitive salaries and inclusive benefits, we offer global career opportunities and travel to new places to inspire fresh, new thinking. We believe in rewarding and recognizing risk-taking and creativity. We also promote a healthy work-life balance as essential for your personal growth.
Impact your career
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Louisiana Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Manager of Sales(West Region)-Accertify
American Express - Baton Rouge, LA
American Express - Baton Rouge, LA
Personal Banker - Glenwood
Chase - LA, Louisiana
Locate this job: