Engineering Technician - Staging Coordinator Job Listing at Invensys in Calgary
Title: Engineering Technician - Staging Coordinator
Invensys Operations Management is a global technology, software and consulting organization leading significant change in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations and enterprise performance. We do this by helping our customers to take advantage of manufacturing and business operations. Our solutions help to automate plants and facilities and allow a wide range of personnel to receive and respond to changes in conditions more quickly and effectively, and thereby keep their operations running efficiently and safely. Primary customer industries include Refining and Petrochemicals, Upstream Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, and Power and Utilities.
Our market-leading solutions include Foxboro® field devices and control systems, Triconex® safety systems, SimSci-Esscor™ simulation and optimization applications and Avantis® enterprise asset management. Wonderware® software transforms data into vital plant information to enable our customers to keep their operations synchronized with their business objectives. Our Eurotherm® portfolio of products provides control and automation solutions to help customers to meet statutory regulations, and IMServ® carbon and energy solutions improve energy efficiency, cut costs and help to make businesses sustainable. Tying these systems and solutions together is the InFusion™ system, the world's first truly open enterprise system.
* Produce a staging activity schedule.
* Co-ordinate all staging activities with Project managers, request manpower.
* Ensure calibration certificates are kept up to date.
* Coordinate CSA inspection and approval
* Maintain the staging inventory.
* Is primary contact to outside services such as security, janitorial etc.
* Carry out monthly building inspection and maintenance schedule.
* Support role for shipping and receiving when required.
* Performs the physical or administrative tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
* Initiate RMA process, monitor and follow-up outstanding repair
* Performs QA checks on control systems using staging log book.
* Performs modifications on panels as required .
* Maintain monthly staging report
* Performs power-up on systems in house.
* Issue NCR and CARs when required
* Documents test results in staging log book and reports pertinent information.
* Assists customers during the I/O verification.
* Maintain appropriate tools and testing equipment required in the staging area
* Participate in EH&S committee
* Performs Shipping and Receiving duties when required
* Support Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
* Performs required transaction in SAP.
* Verifies that all hardware and software is complete per order requirements.
Must have a secondary school education, additional electrics / instrument training a definite asset.
Five years of experience in related instrumentation, some shipping and maintenance experience preferred.
Fluency in both written and spoken English.
Invensys is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world. In addition to competitive salaries and inclusive benefits, we offer global career opportunities and travel to new places to inspire fresh, new thinking. We believe in rewarding and recognizing risk-taking and creativity. We also promote a healthy work-life balance as essential for your personal growth.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Canada
View similar jobs:
Power Application Engineer
APC - ON
Blast Planner (Relocation to Timmins, Canada Available)
Goldcorp - Timmins, CA-ON
Locate this job: