Marketing Communications Program Manager Job Listing at Invensys in United States of America
Title: Marketing Communications Program Manager
Invensys Operations Management brings together nine of the industrial automation industry's best-known brands (including Avantis, Foxboro, SimSci-Esscor, Eurotherm, Wonderware and Triconex) to deliver integrated solutions that automate and optimize plant operations. We are part of Invensys plc, a $4.4 billion global industrial automation, controls and transportation group headquartered in London, England. Invensys is a major global supplier of systems, software, solutions and instruments for process automation and asset performance management. Primary customer industries include Refining and Petrochemicals, Upstream Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals and Fine Chemicals, Power and Utilities, Consumer Packaged Goods/Food & Beverage, and Water/Wastewater.
Marketing Communications Program Manager
(Preferred location is Houston, TX)
This role coordinates and manages all communications for the NA region, including all forms of customers/prospect communication in accordance with relevant SPAM regulations and B2B best practices. In addition, this role will manage communications to internal sales and Invensys Operations Management departments. This role works in cooperation with regional event, program and campaign managers to drive appropriate customer awareness and participation in targeted marketing activities.
• Maintains appropriate database and distribution lists based on user profiles and interests.
• Creates quarterly communications newsletters for specific customer and prospect distribution lists.
• Tracks overall communications calendar, including email and direct communication, event communications, advertising, etc.
• Manages monthly communication to sales and other internal key stakeholder groups.
• Oversees content for internal marketing website to inform Invensys internal organization of relevant marketing information.
• Interfaces with corporate marketing to provide regional content for Invensys Operation Management websites.
• Assists with marketing presentation creation.
• Reviews messaging for major marketing activities to ensure good marketing practice, alignment to corporate messaging and brand/style guidelines, as well as proper grammar/punctuation, etc.
• Plans, creates, or oversees the production and evaluation of marketing materials, as needed for regional activities.
• Capable of performing, coordinating and/or overseeing activities including graphic design and development, layout, copy/script writing, sales kit preparation and presentation material development.
• Coordinates with the three Invensys Operations Management business unit marketing teams for appropriate communication messaging to customers to ensure one voice” from Invensys.
• Has a good understanding of nurture marketing strategies and is familiar with automated marketing concepts and tools.
• Continually maintains knowledge of industry trends, requirements, best practices and appropriate regulations and provides guidance and recommendations on communications strategies and tactics to the regional marketing team.
• Continually re-evaluates communications processes to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Tracks and reports results of communications (sent/rec’d/open/click thru/views/etc.) and reports to management.
• Has working knowledge of the following tools and technologies, or equivalent: Salesforce.com, SalesLogix, Marketo, Exact Target, Survey Monkey, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver.
The selected candidate will determine appropriate methods and procedures necessary to complete assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead). He or she will also provide regular updates to supervisor on project/activity status. Having wide-ranging experience, the candidate will use professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways, will champion significant projects, programs and business initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity, and may represent the organization in providing solutions to difficult problems associated with specific projects. Travels as required to satisfy project needs
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position at which career may plateau.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Determines and develops approach to solutions. May function as project lead or supervise/mentor other personnel.
Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related experience.
Invensys is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world. In addition to competitive salaries and inclusive benefits, we offer global career opportunities and travel to new places to inspire fresh, new thinking. We believe in rewarding and recognizing risk-taking and creativity. We also promote a healthy work-life balance as essential for your personal growth.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Business Process Analyst Sr.
Chase - DE, Delaware
Retail Market Manager
FMC - Grand Forks, ND
Retail Market Manager - 6002
FMC - Lincoln, NE
Locate this job: