Sr Proposals Specialist / 4ISPRPR1 (Bangkok) Job Listing at Invensys in Bangkok (Job ID invensys-1202097)
Title: Sr Proposals Specialist / 4ISPRPR1 (Bangkok)
1 Job Summary:
The Proposal Specialist will be responsible to prepare and manage most competitive Technical and Commercial Proposals in compliance with the Client’s requirement / technical specifications and ensure bidding process moves forward through initiation to close of business deal.
The Proposal Specialist will ensure accurate estimates of the total cost of allocated projects are completed on time, and in accordance with required company procedure & standards. He/She must aggressively follow-up with stakeholders / subcontractors / vendors to facilitate proposal bidding process by ensuring contributions from each members by proactive engaging them.
2 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
2.1 Preparation of detailed technical and commercial offer along with compliance / deviation statement
• Prepare technical and commercial proposals for tender projects from interpret clients’ requirement and engineering documentation such as drawings, specifications, scope of works, etc
• Render support to Sales Executives or Sales Manager on technical & costing matters during the process of securing the contracts
• Attend the tender clarification meeting with clients during the tendering process when required
2.2 Cost estimates
• Estimates project quantities and costs in the preparation of tenders in a timely and cost effective basis.
• Review estimate inputs from functional department and oversee the preparation of cost reports and price forms.
2.3 Proposal Planning
• Provides technical inputs at project level to ensure timely completion of estimates.
• Planning, organizing, coordinate and to consolidate all estimating activities to ensure timely submission of technical and commercial offer as per offer submission schedule.
• Organize, lead and coordinate with other functional team members during the bid preparation process and pro-actively follow-up to achieve targets and objectives
2.4 Vendors & Sub-contractors management
• Prepare enquiries of major critical components to vendors / sub-contractor
• Evaluate vendors / sub-contractors’ proposal offers is in compliance with overall offer requirement
2.5 Stakeholders and Management Approval
• Prepare detailed cost estimation and full risk review analysis report for management approval
• Secure Stakeholders and Management Approval of Cost Estimation prior to proposal submission
2.6 Post Order management
• Prepare handover report for the award project and follow through Post Order Correspondence
2.7 Policies & Procedure
• Follows all relevant Tendering / Proposals polices & procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Familiar and maintain awareness of company's current requirements and where applicable, the latest Industry Codes and Standards including statutory rules and regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience
Degree in Electrical, Electronic, Control & Instrumentation, or Chemical Engineering from a reputed university.
4 to 6 years of related Proposals experience in industrial process controls environment, knowledge of Process Stimulation, Control and Optimization, Alarm Management System, Operator Training Simulator, Terminal Automation System, Oil Movement System, Blending System, Plant Information Management System, SCADA, MES, ISA95, SOA etc.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite work processing software extensively Word & Spreadsheet, Project Scheduler, Visio etc.
Occasionally, the task involves overlapping projects, tight deadlines and changing priorities.
Individual should demonstrate good communication & interpersonal skills.
Able to work independently as well as in a team under very stressful environment during bid preparation period
2 Creative and Innovation
3 Problem Solving
4 Oral / Written Communication
6 Business Acumen
7 Cost Consciousness
8 Planning / Organizing
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Thailand
View similar jobs:
Unit Operational Risk Manager
Standard Chartered - Thailand
Health & Nutrition Asst. Mgr
Ben and Jerry's - Bangkok
Director of F&B Loyalty Marketing
IHG - Bangkok
Locate this job: