Sr Test Engineer Job Listing at Invensys in United States of America
Title: Sr Test Engineer
Invensys Operations Management is a global technology, software and consulting organisation leading significant change in process manufacturing, plant optimisation, business operations and enterprise performance. We do this by helping our customers to take advantage of manufacturing and business operations. Our solutions help to automate plants and facilities and allow a wide range of personnel to receive and respond to changes in conditions more quickly and effectively, and thereby keep their operations running efficiently and safely.
Our market-leading solutions include Foxboro® field devices and control systems, Triconex® safety systems, SimSci-Esscor™ simulation and optimisation applications and Avantis® enterprise asset management. Wonderware® software transforms data into vital plant information to enable our customers to keep their operations synchronised with their business objectives. Our Eurotherm® portfolio of products provides control and automation solutions to help customers to meet statutory regulations, and IMServ® carbon and energy solutions improve energy efficiency, cut costs and help to make businesses sustainable. Tying these systems and solutions together is the InFusion™ system, the world's first truly open enterprise system.
This position provides technical support to the Manufacturing Test Department. The individual will design hardware and write software to improve and lower the cost of testing our current lines of safety control systems. In addition he/she will be part of an R&D team and will be responsible for designing test equipment and test software for new products as well as represent manufacturing in the design process. This person will be responsible for writing test procedures and validation documents. Experience writing code at a fairly sophisticated level is preferred.
· Requires a B.S.E.E. and a minimum of 5 years related experience in an electronic manufacturing environment.
· Must have a strong background in test hardware design and be proficient in writing the software to support his/her hardware designs.
· The right person must have experience and strong programming skills in the areas of data collection, failure analysis, test software and process improvements.
· Must be experienced in Visual Studio - Visual Basic, Visual Studio. Net and SQL.
· He/she should have experience working with Microcontrollers, FPGAs, BGA's and Boundary Scan.
· Should also be proficient in writing test procedures and associated documentation.
· Should be experienced in developing validation plans and procedures.
· Familiarization with Six-Sigma and Lean Manufacturing would be a desirable.
Invensys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As part of our team, you'll build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We'll challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals. You'll have easy access to senior management, leading thinkers, and colleagues around the world.
In addition to competitive salaries and inclusive benefits, we offer global career opportunities and travel to new places to inspire fresh, new thinking. We believe in rewarding and recognizing risk-taking and creativity. We also promote a healthy work-life balance as essential for your personal growth.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Manager of Continuous Improvement #45300
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. - Florence, AL
MS Companies - Hopkinsville, KY
Talentburst, Inc. - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: