Property Specialist (OCN) Job Listing at ITT Systems in Afghanistan (Job ID ittsys-940312)
Aerospace / Defense
Req ID # 8365BR
Advertised Position Title Property Specialist (OCN)
Division Mission Systems
Work Location Afghanistan
Job Description This is an OCN position.
Position Summary: Administers production control, inventory control, shipping and receiving procedures of materials. Checks equipment, parts and materials for damage and verifies quantity, part number, and serial number of shipped items. Records and prepares status reports of requested and received items. Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments. Develops core competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems.
Major Job Activities:
1. Assist with the control of all GFE, GFP and GFM Furnished Property assigned to ANSF for performance of contract requirements in remote locations.
2. Provides recommendations for the preparation and correspondence of Inventory items. Maintains supporting documents and record keeping files.
3. When required, works closely with the sub-contractor's Administrator when acquiring and inventorying all property.
4. Assist with the proper marking of all property assigned as required.
5. Assist with the control of hand receipt procedures and property storage.
6. Assist with wall-to-wall physical inventory of all GFE, GFP and GFM property.
7. Performs additional duties as required.
MATERIAL & EQUIPMENT USED:
Candidate is required to operate a computer, printer, communication devices and other general office equipment, to include a networked printer / scanner.
Candidate will work in an office environment. Candidates should be aware that this position involves working in a potentially dangerous environment.
Work will require lifting up to 50 lbs, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical or biological agents.
High School degree + 2 years experience
Candidate must have extensive knowledge, skills and experience relative to administrative, logistics functions, downloading/ uploading software, ie Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Power point. The candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills be able to read write and understand English. The candidate will work hand-in-hand with other staff members to ensure daily operations of Logistics Functions.
Clearance Level Required at Start Date No Clearance Required
Work Status Full-Time
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Afghanistan