Apply on Company Website
The HR Technology (HRT) team delivers technology solutions to support JPMorgan's employees and the HR user community. The HRT applications enable JPMorgan Chase to
- attract, develop and retain top talent
- enhance the bank's culture through benefits, wellness and diversity
- support key business initiatives
- improve HR efficiency and controls.
While HR Technology is a global organization, APAC HRT supports the Asia Pacific region - more than 16 different countries and 2 offshore services and development centers. The HRT solutions supported are aligned to local country needs and meet local regulatory requirements, while being based on globally standard solutions. The technology solution is largely PeopleSoft centric and supports: Core HR processes including storage, management and reporting of HR information
- Hiring process
- Performance Evaluation
- Talent review, planning and retention
Given the rapid growth of JPMorgan in APAC, we have decided that ensuring best fit of technology solutions requires interpretation of country needs through an APAC based HRT lead, operating within the APAC time zone. The APAC HRT lead must:
- Have extensive experience in HR issues
- Be a strong hands-on technologist
- Be able to interact, work closely with and lead technology teams based in the US and India
- Have strong communication skills
- Be able to balance prioritization challenges
- Be able to lead the APAC HR community in their thinking as to how HRT can enable them.
This role requires face to face, frequent interactions with the Head of HR in APAC and their direct reports.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Represent APAC HR in technology demand meetings.
- Ensure the effective implementation of HR projects within APAC.
- Be a key member of the Global HRT management team.
- Manage the APAC HRT budget and application portfolio.
- Represent HRT applications in any regulatory representations and discussions.
- Be part of the APAC Corporate Technology management team.