Apply on Company Website
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have more than 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businessesand many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Department Description: JPMC's Internal Audit Department, which is comprised of over 500 auditors and credit reviewers globally, reports to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and is further accountable to the Chairman and CEO, senior management, and the regulators. Audit is an independent risk assessment function established within the organization to evaluate, test and report on the adequacy and effectiveness of management's system of internal control. The Consumer Credit Review (CCR) team within the JPMC Internal Audit Department is responsible for reviewing consumer loan portfolios for adherence to credit policies, analysis of underwriting standards and proper applications thereof and determining through ongoing monitoring the overall assessment of asset quality. Position Description: This position is responsible for planning and executing periodic credit reviews of consumer loan portfolios (e.g., Auto, Student, Home, and Card). The Credit Review Officer will work with members of the credit review team to analyze consumer loans and perform assessments of underwriting staffing, training and credit quality review programs to independently conclude on the adequacy of credit decisions and key controls supporting credit quality. Between formal reviews, Credit Review Officers independently monitor credit trends in individually assigned product-based consumer portfolios and attend relevant portfolio review meetings, including developing and maintaining on-going relationships with internal stakeholders responsible for credit approval. This position will report into the Senior Consumer Credit Review Officer and is located in Columbus (OH)