Apply on Company Website
Human Resources Technology (HRT) delivers technology products and services to the firm's active employees worldwide, retirees and global HR line of business partners .We provide HR data and reporting to 300+ internal and external applications. Our 65 in-house applications and 400+ vendor relationships support the employee's life cycle from on-boarding to off-boarding. Key global functions include payroll, employee and manager self service, learning and performance management, compensation planning and the HR call center. Strategy Vision:
- Accountable for HR Technology Application Roadmaps and target state architectures that look out 18 to 36 months.
- Ensures technology strategy aligns with business strategy, and maintains a set of architecture requirements that drive technology decisions within the target state architecture for HR.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and driving adoption of solution architectures that align with business needs, but are common across the line of business, and leverage firm-wide shared services to their fullest extent.
- Sponsors formal projects and governs existing projects toward implementations that achieve target state.
- Helps CTO generate and implement innovative ideas to deliver business value, improve efficiency and reduce costs
- Supports business development activities including new capabilities, integration planning, and due diligence.
- Reviews investment spend to ensure it aligns with roadmaps and target state.
- Responsible for operating a standards setting process, a means of communicating those standards, a way of monitoring adherence to the standards, and a process by which standards can be challenged and evolved.
- Owns and operates an Architecture Review process, evaluating a pre-determined set of application, data, and infrastructure projects and production systems. Collects and tracks recommended actions and escalates where there are disagreements.
- Drives for optimal solutions when faced with conflicting priorities.
- Manages a Technology Selection Process that formally measures third party technology options against pre-defined needs to determine the best solution.
- Delivers foundational components that pre-position the architecture for future development efforts toward target state.
- Leverages technical expertise to support corporate investment activities.
- Operates an innovation capability where intellectual property is developed for the company
- Identifies areas where there is duplication of effort or opportunities for shared services, and drives a common agenda to build services once and only once.
- Escalates potential cross-team shared service opportunities to the CT-wide level, and works proactively within Corporate Technology and the Firm to ensure that the creation of high quality, effective and low cost shared services, and actively prevents unnecessary redundancy.