Apply on Company Website
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM
) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have more than 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businessesand many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Department Description The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The department has in excess of 700 auditors, located in key locations across the globe. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by an integrated team of financial business and technology specialists. The Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) line of business, provides personal service to consumers throughout the US at bank branches located across the 23 state footprint (more than 5,500 domestic locations), through ATMs (over 18,500 machines) as well as online (mobile and Chase.com) and telephone banking channels. CCB is responsible for the sale of traditional deposit products and providing customer service and support to consumer and business banking customers .
Position Description We are looking for an experienced IT Auditor with 4-6 years IT Audit experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career by joining the financial service industry's premier IT Audit organization. In this role you will be joining the Consumer and Community Banking IT Audit Team in Columbus, Ohio and be responsible for the completion of audit work covering the IT infrastructure, applications and desktop, internet or mobile delivery channels used by this group of businesses. You will participate in or lead both technology and integrated audits through partnership with business and IT Audit peers based in Columbus, New York and Mumbai. In addition, you will have direct responsibility for assessing the adequacy of technology controls around various projects including major application development initiatives, infrastructure build-outs, platform migrations and off-shoring and will be expected to develop on-going relationships with senior IT leaders. Responsibilities Job responsibilities include
- Work closely with business and IT Audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in a program of IT audit coverage.
- Lead in the planning and execution of IT and integrated audits while ensuring compliance with JPMC Audit Department methodology and industry professional standards.
- Ensure proper testing of internal and external controls, and when acting as lead, manage the ongoing communication and reporting processes with the stakeholders and senior management.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with technology leaders and related control groups.
- Monitor key risk indicators and significant change activities and escalate emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion.