Apply on Company Website
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.2 trillion and operations in more than 50 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan, Chase and Bank One brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. Duties and Responsibilities :
- Serves as lead publisher/content manager for J.P. Morgan Asset Management's global intranet.
- Publishes news and feature articles, videos, Prospectus newsletter stories and accompanying art and photos.
- Publishes routine weekly, monthly and quarterly business commentaries, publications and "About Us" updates (organization charts, executive bios, Business Wins, etc.), as well as other ad hoc daily updates to keep all site sections current.
- Proactively monitors key company and management announcements/changes and makes corresponding site updates.
- Works with various business and staff groups to obtain, write and publish new and/or updated articles and other editorial content.
- Builds pages and sub-sites to meet business and support group needs.
- Teaches CMS to new site publishers and serves as resource for ongoing CMS learning, guidance and help. Oversees new publishers' adherence to style, design and brand standards, maintains publisher distribution lists and "How To" guides.
- Serves as liaison with JPMC's SharePoint Services Group to manage AM sites' adoption of corporate platform and CMS changes, updates and new features.
- Works with IT and other internal groups to implement new tools and capabilities to achieve AM business goals and enhance site functionality.
- Manages site reporting needs and enhancements, and monitors and responds to site feedback.
- Uses Corporation's Targeted E-mail tool to distribute broad and/or targeted announcements and messages to AM employees.
- Provides editorial, proofing and graphics support for intranet and weekly Prospectus newsletter articles.
- Manages AM Internal Communications SharePoint Team Site and content.
- Assists with AM/IM town hall logistics, as needed.