J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world's wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local, dedicated team of specialists focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit and banking. Primary Function
As a Banker at J.P. Morgan, you will be accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the ultra-high net worth or high net worth market. As the brand ambassador for J.P. Morgan, the Banker leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, trust services, and financial planning. The Banker also leverages the specialists on their team in order to provide interdisciplinary expertise for our most complex clients. This role is primarily responsible for the client experience and engaging our resources to deliver a complete wealth management solution. Typical clients have a net worth of $5 million and above.
- Responsible for engaging in aggressive business development (to include prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver significant results
- Act as relationship manager for specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has a positive experience
- Perform role of chief client strategist by coordinating the team's ongoing communication with the client and orchestrating the execution of the client plan
- Exceed the expectations of J.P. Morgan clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions through the use of a wide range of products and services (including investments, trust, banking, wealth transfer, etc.)
- Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively and effectively select and recommend solutions that could resolve their issues and meet their objectives
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMCs review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements. In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter. Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx.