CIB Investment Banking Mid Cap Investment Banking VP - Chicago Job Listing at J.P. Morgan in Chicago, IL (Job ID 130078865)
About J.P. Morgan Corporate Investment Bank J.P.Morgans Corporate Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worlds most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Small and Mid-Cap Investment Banking team focuses on capital raising and strategic advisory for private and public companies with revenues typically between $500 million and $2 billion. The group focuses on companies on a regional basis, with offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston and Denver. The Chicago office is responsible for covering clients in these regions and supporting the client executives in each office. Clients span multiple industries such as Consumer/Retail, Financial Institutions, Diversified Industries, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Media/Telecom Technology, Metals Mining, Power Utilities, and Transportation. The team partners closely with both industry specialists and product experts across the organization to be the client's strategic advisor and financial partner, providing a broad range of investment banking products.
- market, structure, and execute corporate finance deals, including merger and acquisitions, divestitures, and spin-offs.
- analyze the market and financial position of client companies and competitors.
- conduct due diligence on companies in connection with the valuations for merger and acquisition transactions and/or securities offerings.
- provide instructions to assigned analysts on the modeling of financial statements and data, including required format and key outputs, using discounted cash flow, merger, accretion/dilution, re-capitalization, leveraged buyout, comparable company, comparable transaction and sum-of-part analyses and review the prepared models.
- oversee the development of supporting Analysts.
- manage time constraints.
- ensure a high level of quality in all investment banking project materials.
- prepare executive summary pages, positioning pages, and industry overviews.
- draft deal documents.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Banking jobs in Chicago, IL
View similar jobs:
General Bank Clerk
Accountemps - Chicago, IL
Personal Banker (Part Time) 12150 S Pulaski
Guaranty Bank - Alsip, IL
Branch Manager I - Downers Grove, IL
Citizens Financial Group - Downers Grove, IL
Locate this job: