Apply on Company Website
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
- We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion.
- We operate in more than 60 countries.
- We have more than 240,000 employees.
- We serve millions of consumers, small businessesand many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
- Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
Department Description The JPMorgan Chase Audit Department is accountable to the Audit and Examining Committee of the Board of Directors, the Office of the Chairman, senior management and our global and local regulators. The department has in excess of 700 auditors, located in key locations across the globe. The Audit Department is responsible for assessing the adequacy of the control environments across the firm's lines of business. This is achieved through a program of audit coverage that is performed and managed by an integrated team of financial business and technology specialists. The Chase franchise consists of leading consumer businesses including Consumer Banking, Business Banking, Mortgage Banking, and Card Merchant Services and Auto Student Lending, which collectively employ in excess of 160,000 people. Position Description This Audit Officer role will be based in Columbus, OH and will be responsible for risk assessment, control identification, development of audit testing, and completion of audit work as well as ongoing continuous monitoring activities focusing on consumer compliance. The role will involve interaction with Compliance professionals across the consumer lines of business, including an evaluation of Compliance Risk Management practices (control assessments, testing plans, etc). In addition, the role will provide support for the audit department to drive compliance based coverage and require coordination with other LOB and Corporate Compliance audit initiatives.