Receptionist Job Listing at Jimerson Underground in Stafford, Texas
About the Job
Construction Company seeking experienced Receptionist with great administrative / clerical skills to include MSWord, Excel, and Outlook. Construction industry knowledge is a plus. Successful candidates will be dependable, professional team-player with polished appearance, excellent phone skills, takes initiative and great support person and able to function well in a fast paced environment.
Duties to Include but not limited to:
• Welcome all visitors by greeting and assisting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Filter all inbound calls to desired location.
• Contributes to team effort by providing support to admin / management staff.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous Receptionist and administrative support experience
• Proficient in MS Office and standard office equipment
• Telephone Skills
• Verbal Communication Skills
• Written Communication Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Listening, Professionalism
• Customer Focus
Standard work week is M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in Houston, TX
View similar jobs:
CENTRALIZED SCHEDULER I
Corporate - Houston, TX
Office Assistant position in Baytown
OfficeTeam - Baytown, TX
Houston Methodist Hospital - Houston, TX
Locate this job: